BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, December 24, 2009

tired, dead, annoyed

Hey...I just finished all the security checking at the airport. So tired...I slept at 3 and woke up at 6. LOL T_T. Neways so I'm finished with most of my hw, all I have left to do is english and the stupid rock candy lab that I can't do...I'm gonna try to finish my english on the plane but I doubt that I can ill probably start watching tv instead. oh if anyone does the rock candy can you send me the answer.THANK YOU.

So I'm going to hong kong.... I still have 2 hrs till my flight so I'm writing this post cuzz I'm bored.

I really liked my presents this year...( o wait I say that every year) but yea my dad got me this game called the little big planet and I really wanted it. orginally it was only ps3, which I don't have. But this november it came out on psp. :D. The sackboy is so cute. Also my cuz got me these tim burton figures that are so cool but it also creeps the fuzziness at of me. Like I would scream if they came alive. What else.. o the coloring shirt alyssa and amy got me. Its so cool! I started coloring already, I messed it up. But its still so cool! =D gagagagagagagagaga o and also the kidrobot giftcards xD awesome. Other presents were cool too. Presents are cool.

Ah! HK shopping, food, ASIANS. Btw asians in HK don't look good, they always look so akward to me..

BYE FTW.. WTF

4 comments:

  1. woah. u finished most of ur hw alrdy when i havnt even started DX

    lol, u messed up coloring xD

    awkward? funny looking ppl, i see... xD

    Have fun in HK! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, enjoy your time in Hong Kong!~ Souvenirs please :3 (particularly delicious Asian candy & sweets~ :P)

    I second what Nana said in her comment Dx

    ReplyDelete
  3. lol vionna! youre the only one i know who's done with her hw!!
    anyways glad you like the shirt. i wanna see how it looks like though. and don't worry, you'll find someway to make it look good ><
    Have fun in hk :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. lol, i know right. i feel like i dont fit in around them >_<

    ReplyDelete