BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, December 4, 2009

KEKEKE

I've been thinking about making a blog, but i didn't know what to talk about. Aha, today i decided to make one and my first post would be about my stay home!! xD

Today i didn't go to school, although i could've. I felt a lot better today, but still decided not to go. It's the first time my parents allowed me to stay home because I'm sick! kekeke...

I had a fever! from what I've heard fevers make you grow taller and then when i checked i looked about 1 inch taller. but that was probably because i didnt have my glasses on...anyways i slept until like 1:30pm today and my back was very stiff. lol O and Nana called me at 10:30 which was very nice of her! >3< and i remember diana saying she hates me. T_T

I had a series of dreams during my 14 hour sleep... the first was at school, everyones body parts hurted at different times of the day. For example, at 1 pm everyones head hurted then at 2pm their legs hurt. this was probably because during my sick night my different body parts hurted. KEKEKE so everyone at school suffered with me. then i had a dream about getting Ms. Tong's chinese test and i got a 75! (which was what i hoped to get because after all my caculations 75 was the lowest grade i could get if i wanted a 90) But then, Ms. Tong realized she gave the wrong test paper and i really got a 60...-__-". BUT! its all good, it was all a bad dream... And the last dream i remember was waking up to an alarm clock, of which i did. LOL

I want to go to the MOMA... TIM BURTON...CREEPY COOL STUFF

4 comments:

  1. I missed you during school! DX
    It was so lonely not having anyone to change for gym, go into gym, leave gym, and then go to chem, and we changed seats!

    i sit like in the middle/back, (even though i asked ms.Hall to put me in the front) T_T

    Diana said she hated you for growing taller. :)

    is ur fever gone by now? :o

    ReplyDelete
  2. yes, I HATE YOU FOR BEING TALLER!
    heheh, it would've been fun if you came yesterday..peter and his assets talk during lunch XD

    ReplyDelete
  3. You like the weirdest things. I wouldn't mind a pair of Beats customs myself... this guy in my mini-cluster got one. Never realized they were so expensive though... even more so than my cousin's pair of skull candies.


    What's with that woman's face? O.o

    Hope you feel better.

    ReplyDelete