BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, April 8, 2010

Copper Union FAIL.

recently i applied for an intership at Copper Union.
today i got a letter telling me, I was rejected. DX
I'm placed on their "waiting list"...*sigh*
so my next target is the Copper Union Arts Program. hahahaha
this shouldn't be a problem since i was accepted by laguardia in art,
but that was two years ago. *sigh*
i probably lost my touch *sigh*
if i do get in, ill be seeing Alyssa the whole summer, if she gets in too....
now i have to make a portfolio by may.
*sigh*

i got these shoes on amazon, but today they called to tell me it was out of stock.*sigh*

what a depressing day..

---------------------------------------------------

i found passion fruit that cost 2 dollars!!!!
it wasn't as bad as the first one, less sour...
but I'll stick with the drinks.
-----------------------------------
my frog the body builder died a few days ago, it was internal injury of some kind....

2 comments:

  1. I wish u luck on ur copper union arts program thing~! :D

    U CAN LOOK FOR BETTER SHOES!

    ahhhh poor froggie T_T

    ReplyDelete