BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, February 14, 2010

Koralie dunny xD

-todays chinese new year/ valentine's day, so my family went out to eat. heeheehee

-my dad surprised me with a koralie dunny!!!! its from the kidrobot femme fatale series. kekeke i realy wanted it, so i was really happy. ;3 it looks really pretty. i remember there was another dunny designed by this artist awhile back, i really wanted that too. i almost had it, this kid at my old school was selling it for 12 buck!ugh.. i didnt have enough money that day and my friends wouldnt lend me money. they didnt want me to get "addicted". well now i hate them for that. now its like 30 bucks on ebay ...

<- this is the one my dad got me!!!!

-i recently learned what the mad hatter meant. hats back then contained mercury, which was poisonous. so hatters that made hat went pyscho from inhaling it, yeah. hahaha. johnny depps the mad hatter in alice in wonderland!
i <3 johnny depp. tim burton and johnney depp is a great combo!!!

i saw the preview, i cant wait to watch it with my cousin!!! why are you so cool Mister Johnny Depp!?!

- I want to make a happy box !!!! the idea was from health class, you put all your happy memories in the box. i think by doing this, i would cherish my memories more and not take things for granted. >> my health teacher isnt the happiest looking one, but i like this idea. i'll start with this new chinese new year. haha new chinese new year...

maybe i should make a sad, angry, and depressed box too...


- recently ive been into flowery prints. i saw this woman with floral legging and i wanted it!!!! *sigh*

1 comment:

  1. You're so lucky your dad gets you things out of no where. ><

    I like the idea of a happy box too. :3
    I'm starting to like Parizman as a person....and maybe as a teacher.
    but i still dont love her for making us present..shtuff... ><

    ReplyDelete