BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, January 22, 2010

Recaps and Randoms

Overall, i wasnt pleased with my performance on the finals. totally could i have done better but whatever..keke hopefully i get at least a 80-85 on everything

-------------------------------------------------
- my mom did the most retarded things this week:

1. tried to get into the subway station without swapping her metrocard.

2. was late to work twice, but thats not the funny part.first time she woke up asking," WHY AM I STILL HERE?". second time she woke up asking,"...Is this your alarm clock or mine?!?" then before i could answer she goes back to sleep. then shes like, " OH MY GODD, im late for work.T_T"...

3. So i have several headphones, or should i say alot...my black one was plug into the computer, but she used my blue one to listen. she raised the volume to the max. so the sound could be heard without putting on the headphones. so when she found out how "smart" she was, she started laughing hysterically; it sounded more like a dying animal.


- My frog CROAKS! OMG...
i have two frogs and three snails.
frog #1 - body builder
frog #2 - Mr. Rabot (name of my english teacher. HEEHEEHEE )

Mr.Rabot(the teacher) once said body builders were disgusting because they look like frogs. and this was the inspirationg for my frogs names. TEEHEE. btw, body builder is always bullying Mr.rabot. body builder is sooo much bigger than mr. rabot. its kind of ironic... so i decided to separate them.
i think Mr.rabot is happy now. :D
so yesterday, my dad heard body builder croaking and i thought he had hearing problems. my dad was really overreacting..he was like," i swear, i heard something! IS THAT POSSIBLE??! BUT HE"S UNDER WATERRR!!" but turns out he was croaking, i heard it that night...so i did a little research and it said that it was singing for his mate.this was also why his hands were black because thats the rougher skin that would give him a good grip on the female. it turns out the male squeezes the eggs out of the female...WTF, yea i know right. BODY BUILDER IS SEXUALLY MATURE...and Mr. rabot is not. XD

-Recently bought a mini sketchbook, so i could take it to where ever i go~ i'm trying to build a variety of work in it. so far, i have done a drawing and a collage. Next i plan on doing a portriat on G- dragon and friends and families. and since i just saw project runway, now i want to design clothes. ><
at first, i was really afriad to make mistakes in it. but i figured if theres good, there will always be bads.

-last weekend i saw my cousins baby for the first time, and i thought he was adorable. i usually dont like babies at all but maybe because he was family
i loved him.

- my love for shinee has been revived by Nana... all the ring ding dong, oxygen, noona, replay thing is coming back to me.HELLO BABY FTW

-I've been in to polariod cameras recently. i think it does cool effects to the picture and the fact that you only have one copy of the picture, makes it 1000x more precious. my cousin gave one to me a long time ago, im planning to look for it this weekend. but my dad said he might have thrown it away...
Lady Gaga is collaborating with polaroid or something like that. they have a new invention called Polaroid Pogo, which is a digitalized version of the old polaroid. but i just dont think its polaroid anymore if its digitalized. i like the old version
new polaroid Pogo

-i was never into appling make-up on my face, but i always look for make-up tutorials off youtube... recently urban decay released a new shadow box: Alice in Wonderland- book of shadows (i wanna see the movie btw)i love the box so much. LOL. i might go into make-up one day.


- recently ordered myself a g- dragon earring, cant wait for it to come. you'll probably think im crazy after looking at the picture of it. but i think its soo cool, dude.


-recently i saw this girl in my class with really cool boots. i finally found them online... they're doc martens...150 bucks- expensive. T.T but i will get them someday, its just a matter of time. here's how it looks.



*ribbit ribbit* keke frogs dont do that. its more like rawr-ge-ge-ge-rawr-wow-wow-ge-ge-rawr...

3 comments:

  1. i saw a bunch of boots at this place near tech and they look really nice, shiny, and colorful..like the type guigui would wears and kinda like the one up there..but shinier!

    i asked meikay about iceskating and she's said okay as long as its after 1 :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. you're mom seems like a happy person... xD

    You mentioned tht you had 3 snails...but u didnt talk about them..LOL. they probably feel unloved now~ x3

    If my mom allows me to have a frog, and body builder makes more body builders...i want one... :D

    SHINee! :3

    I think polaroid cameras are pretty cool. but I'm scared to use them because...I'll probably take a lot of fail pictures. ;x

    make up reminds me of MBLAQ. their make up is really noticeable ._.

    the G-Dragon aerrings looks like a tooth to me ._.

    i think the store diana is talking about is the one near the deli. I think it opened up recently~

    ReplyDelete
  3. yeah, its near the deli. i want it! >_<
    i wonder if those are the dr. martens ones o.O
    hmm, i should get a pair too

    ReplyDelete